Polycart produces and prints polyethylene films with different thicknesses and sizes co-extruded up to three layers.
Polycart currently produces more than 5 million kg per year, involving a wide market:
- HDPE 6 my film for paper laminating
- Special film for napkin packaging
- Technical film for thermal and acoustic insulation
- Film for garbage bags
- Sacks and paper sheets for food in PE
- Food packaging
- Industrial biodegradable and compostable packaging
- Mater-bi sacks and paper sheets for food
- Mater-bi generic biodegradable shoppers
- Mater-bi shoppers for Mass Retail Channel and costumised
- Biodegradable and compostable Flexiloop bags
- Compostable sacks and shoppers for fruit and vegetables
- Compostable adhesive "Compost Label" labels
- Compostable bags for separate waste collection
- Film for biodegradable Mater-bi mulching
To this day, Polycart includes more than 30 employees, 2 factories (Palazzo di Assisi and Ospedalicchio, Bastia Umbra) for more than 4000 covered square metres.
Polycart has 9 extrusion and co-extrusion plants, with automatic thickness checks, 7 welding machines with print for shopper and sacks production and 1 flexographic print with central drum and 1 stack out of line.